Our polymers for Additive Manufacturing
Below you can find an overview of the polymers we provide. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Selective Laser Sintering – Polymers:
PA 2200 – Polyamide white
The white powder PA 2200 on the basis of polyamide 12 serves a wide variety of applications with its very well-balanced property profile.
- multipurpose material
- balanced property profile
- high strength and stiffness
- good chemical resistance
- excellent long-term constant behaviour
- high selectivity and detail resolution
- various finishing possibilities (e.g. metallisation, stove enamelling, vibratory grinding, tub colouring, bonding, powder coating, flocking)
- bio compatible according to EN ISO 10993-1 and USP/level VI/121 °C
- approved for food contact in compliance with the EU Plastics Directive 2002/72/EC (exception: high alcoholic foodstuff)
- functional parts
- medical applications, e.g. prostheses
- fully functional plastic parts of highest quality
- substitute typical injection moulding plastics
- realisation of movable part connections
Technical information, material data sheets for materials made of plastic and information about standardized material properties.
SLA Resin – Polymers:
Castable Resin burns out cleanly without ash or residue and captures crisp, precise detail and smooth surfaces. Jewelers and designers can go straight from a 3D design to a model for direct investment.
High Temp has an HDT of 289 °C @ 0.45 MPa—the highest on the 3D printing materials market. This material is great for static applications that will undergo higher temperatures. High Temp can also be used for production processes such as casting and thermoforming.
Flexible simulates an 80A durometer rubber. Use this versatile material to produce parts that need to bend and compress. Flexible is excellent for simulating soft-touch materials and adding ergonomic features to multi-material assemblies.
Tough was designed to simulate ABS plastic, with comparable tensile strength and modulus. Perfect for functional prototyping, this sturdy, shatter-resistant material has been developed to withstand high stress and strain.